Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Out of main event

Full report coming at some point I guess, here's cliff notes:

1. Hero fold to Choron before I found out he's worse at poker than I could ever have possibly imagined, would ahve had a big stack again if I called.

2. AK loses to QQ when I make some semi-insane flop bluff in a reraised pot and lose more than I had to a complete moron.

3. KK doubles me up.

4. AK loses to AA aipf.

4. JJ doubles vs 44 aipf A54J3 board.

6. Hero call 44 preflop lose to AQ last hand before dinner break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG Watts...take down the B Cup!

Tilter

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't take it personally. What did you have anyway?

God damn me for calling with kings!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Watts actually gets bitchy? Good. No prob with choron, but it seems obvious from his posts on the forum that if people don't respect his agression he try's to jam it down there throats. You know this. What was the hand?

Thank you for blogging, It's been a great read of your trip.

cpf guy

Anonymous said...

Nice reports Watts, sorry to hear you're out. It just wasn't in the stars I suppose.

We should have talked about Choron before you left ;) With like 7000 people in the event you were bound to meet up with him!! lol

stp

Anonymous said...

Great job Mike!

We're still proud of you, and besides, it's a matter of WHEN not IF you get a bracelet.

DrTyore