Saturday, September 30, 2006

WCOOP #17: $1050 Limit Holdem

Yeah I ended up playing this but I sold half my action so I'd only lose half as much when I didn't make the money. I had a big stack a few hours in but I missed a big draw and had an opponent get there vs my overpair to bring me back a bit. Then, as usual, I got outplayed in a huge pot: Pwned again

Yes, he did peel the flop with no pair no draw. This may seem like a bad thing, but in reality, by the dueness theory, this is the best thing that could have happened. Now I'm reeeeeally due for a big score in the main event tomorrow. Hooray!

Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did u not know he had 78 there?

Mike said...

I dunno... I thought he had 99, I'm such a fish.

Anonymous said...

Damn...

I can only think of one guy that would play that way... ;)

Tough beat Watts

Mark