Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wow, so I made $23K tonight. First I won the Pearl, a $150 buy-in NL tourney on Paradise, for $3K (only 73 players), and then I won the $162 buy-in nightly tournament on Stars for $20K. I'm really excited right now, I'm going to have to consider going for the Pocket Fives triple Crown (since I now have 2 legs and I'd actually have all 3 if I'd won that coinflip Saturday night) or maybe even making a run at the Stars weekly Tournament Leader Board. Also, Im going to have to drink some beers. Anwyays, I plan on reviewing my play from the Stars win and making a fairly detailed post analyzing all the key hands. Hopefully that will happen by the end of the week if I'm not too busy going for the triple crown and stuff. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mike

No comments: